Our job is to help companies optimise their innovation’s processes in order to accelerate them and secure their investments. We collaborate with general managers, technical and Research and Development Departments, about knowledge management, problems’ resolution, innovation strategies, industrial property and training.
To solve innovation management issues, our approach, based on the TRIZ theory (theory of inventive problem solving), is analytical and structured and will help organize any technical innovation’s process. Furthermore, our return of experience in Research led us to design i2Kn, a community tool to capitalize knowledge and know-how, a unique solution in the today’s market.
We are scientists, meeting other scientists and guiding them out of their comfort zone; we place them in position to find their own solution to their technical issue(s). For ten years, our customers trust us to help them answer the innovation’s stakes of their highly competitive industrial fields.
MeetSYS in few words:
- Was founded in 2003 as CCRIM, became MeetSYS in 2013,
- Is a team of physicians and engineers,
- Has more than eighty customers, leaders in their industrial fields,
- Exchanges actively with a community of scientific, academic and industrial partners,
- Is approved for Research Tax Credit since 2007,
- Is approved for Continuous Education at n°1191 05515 91.